Results of the Parking Survey
The online survey of the SPJARA Area was concluded on 22nd February 2018. The survey is now closed and the results are shown below in list and graph forms.
Published February 23rd 2018
Summary of the Survey
- All residents in the SPJARA area were invited to vote via a special newsletter distributed in mid-January 2018
- 178 votes were received, 2 invalid, so 176 valid votes
- 5 votes were "No Strong Opinion"
- Of the 171 'Yes' or 'No' votes, 80.1% were "Yes" and 19.9% were "No" votes (137 versus 34)
- The road-by-road breakdown is shown below
What happens next
Based on the results of this survey, SPJARA will now pass the summary results as shown below to Gloucestershire County Council with a formal request to the Council to consult on proposals to deal with the problem of on-street parking through a Parking Permit Scheme.